Table of contents:
- Fully responsive design
- Content focused
- Major browser compatibility
- Free lifetime updates
- Disqus commenting system
- Sharing options
- Responsive embedded videos
- Font Awesome
Before turning on your theme live, you should set up some of the functions you want to use. Most configurable files are located in
- I. Disqus commenting system - disqus.hbs
- II. Google Analytics
I. Disqus commenting system - disqus.hbs
If you want to use Disqus commenting system you will need to configure it by replacing your
shortname Disqus ID. Read More
- Open disqus.hbs file with your text editor (located in
- Now enter your Disqus shortname in the right place and save the file.
var disqus_shortname = 'example'; // required: replace example with your Disqus shortname
II. Google Analytics
This is optional: To connect Google Analytics:
- Log in to your ghost dashboard.
- Now go to Settings -> Code Injection and paste your Google Analytics code. Read More
- Log in to your Ghost admin panel.
- Go to
Upload a theme.
- Now select and upload your
Activate nowand it‘s done, your new theme is now up and running.
For detailed history of changes, see our Changelog at - golem.io/ghost-themes/digitus/changelog
Simple License - golem.io/license © golem.io